The Shimna Challenge (sportive with a twist!) is on Sunday 15th July 2018. We have high expectations that it will be even bigger and better than ever. This event offers two options, a 50 mile or a 30 mile cycle through the heart of the Mournes,
The routes will be suitable for everyone from leisure cyclist to club racers.
- £15 entry fee on the day (For Cycling Ireland Members) otherwise £20 or £15 online (For Cycling Ireland Members) otherwise £15 (£5 for day licence)
- Car parking (Bryansford GAC)
- Motorcycle support/outriders
- Mechanical support
- Breathtaking scenery
- Refreshment stop at midway point (Rostrevor 50 mile route) (Hilltown 30 mile route).
- Tasty food stop at the end.
- Shower / changing facilities
- Personal wristband with support number
- Fully marked route. 50 mile route map, 30 mile route map